On Twitter there are always improvements but limited. Outside there is a parallel world to discover, for example Tweetdeck, a client for Twitter and many other social networks, that allows to connect directly using the API, but the biggest difference is that organize the caos, putting in categorized columns the most interesting tweets for us.
TweetDeck is multiplatform and operates using the Adobe Air protocol.
Tweetdeck features to manage several social networks simultaneously
- Updatings for Twitter, Facebook, MySpace y LinkedIn
- New Twitter API improved version.
- Conversations management with @responses and direct messages.
- Watch, save and share videos or enjoy YouTube inside Tweetdeck.
- Allows to manage multiple Twitter accounts.
- You can create, add and manage Twitter Lists.
- Follow-up themes in real time with saved searches, everything editable in the columns.
- Update and organize Facebook.
- Is possible to make an Url shortener preview from Tweetdeck.
- LinkedIn integrated for your professional contacts.
- Know who´s following you.
- Find your friends.
- Synchronize and make copies from your Tweetdeck.
- There´s a “Spam” button to avoid this factor.
- You can see and share photos with Flickr, TweetGoo and MobyPicture support.
- MySpace support.
- Direct keys support to accelerate your messages.
- Informative and interactive notifications.
TweetDeck has versions for Windows, Apple and Linux even special versions for iPhone and iPad, during the process, installs also Adobe Air, necessary for its operation.